cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 'Ee(42). Could not connect to core.'

Jump to solution
theo-choi
Contributor I

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an unresolved error while attempting to update the firmware (F/W) of 'UWB TAG SR040'. We are encountering an issue where we cannot connect to 'UWB TAG SR040' using 'MCU Link Pro'. Our checks have only been able to confirm the following details. Is there anything else we should look into?

Checked Items:

Verification of SWD pin mapping.
Confirmation of power supply to 'UWB TAG SR040'.
No issue with 'MCU Link Pro': Able to update F/W on 'MK UWB Shield 2 - SR150' board.
Attempted in both Windows and Mac environments.

Environment:

LinkServer v1.3.15
MCUXpresso IDE v11.8.1 [Build 1197]
QN9090

Error Details:

MCUXpresso IDE RedlinkMulti Driver v11.8 (Oct 24 2023 18:10:03 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 9)
Found part description in XML file QN9090_internal.xml
( 5) Remote configuration complete
Reconnected to existing LinkServer process.
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (using server started externally) reports:
'Ee(42). Could not connect to core.'
Retrying...
Reconnected to existing LinkServer process.
Server OK but no connection to probe 1 core 0 (after 3 attempts) - Ee(42). Could not connect to core.
not running connect script in attach mode
Failed on connect: Ee(42). Could not connect to core.
No connection to chip's debug port

theochoi_3-1701909162170.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I apologize for the inconveniences, but as you are using a Module/Kit from one of our Trimension UWB Partners, you would need to go directly with them to receive support for their Module/Kit.

All the support should come directly from the UWB Partner, in this case from Mobile Knowledge.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I apologize for the inconveniences, but as you are using a Module/Kit from one of our Trimension UWB Partners, you would need to go directly with them to receive support for their Module/Kit.

All the support should come directly from the UWB Partner, in this case from Mobile Knowledge.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos