Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE36 : can't flash NHS3100DEMOBOARD

Jump to solution
SnoZek
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm a new user of LPCXpresso which i use for NHS3100DEMOBOARD. I was flashing differents programs. When the MCU is in DPD, i usually put an NFC smartphone to be sure the MCU wake up to flash the programs. But i don't know why, i tried to flash it this morning and couldn't succeed. This is the message from IDE :

Ni: LPCXpresso RedlinkMulti Driver v8.2 (Sep 5 2016 10:12:38 - crt_emu_cm_redlink.exe build 725)
Pc: ( 0) Reading remote configuration
Pc: ( 5) Remote configuration complete
Nc: connecting to core 0 with handle 0x0 (using server PID -1) gave rc 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Nc: connecting to core 0 with handle 0x0 (using server PID -1) gave rc 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Nc: probe unbooted? no core 0?
Ed:02: Failed on connect: Ee(36). Could not connect to core.
Et:31: No connection to emulator device
Pc: (100) Target Connection Failed

There is a program in it : app_demo_dpa_sensormonitor

Maybe someone could help me ? I tried to see if there were any topics that could help me but i didn't find.

Thank you in advance,

PS :  i had already post this but on the wrong section so i repost it here

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me check this Getting Started? It conitains a good start up on how to work with the NHS kits.

Regards ,

Estephania

View solution in original post

1 Reply
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help me check this Getting Started? It conitains a good start up on how to work with the NHS kits.

Regards ,

Estephania