Changing MCU From Example Project MCUExpresso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing MCU From Example Project MCUExpresso

guitardenver
Contributor IV

I have the LPCXpresso54608 Dev board. I want to take on the my projects I made for the dev board to port it to my final MCU. My final target MCU is the LPC54605J512ET180. I read that you can go into the Project Properties in MCU Settings and change the target MCU. I did this and made the memory regions as I want them for the final project. But what else do I need to change?

In C/C++ Build->Settings->Preprocessor, it has defines for the CPU_LPC54608J512ET180 MCU. Which is very similar. This is for the Debug and Release build configurations. But I'm assuming I need to change all these to my target LPC54605J512ET180 correct? Is there anything else I need to change?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies

guitardenver
Contributor IV

Forgot to mention the startup code file startup_LPC54608.c and all the CMSIS files system_LPC54608.c/.h and LPC54608.h and LPC54608_features.h.

Is there a less manual way to convert my dev board project to my new MCU than finding all these setting and files?

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matt,

You could use the same project, just take in consideration the modules that are not present in the LPC54605J512ET180 MCU:

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos