次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Error message at the bottom left side of mcuxpresso

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,206件の閲覧回数
NVazquez
Contributor IV

I am using a custom board with lpc540s16, It says I can program the chip but on the bottom left I get the error,

NVazquez_0-1657814958291.png

Does that mean the controller is programmed or not?

FYI: I was able to program and debug the board before, started getting this error all of a sudden(No change in the hardware). I am using a Jlink debugger(Not the original one, this one is cheap $30 one)

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
2,115件の閲覧回数
NVazquez
Contributor IV

The supply and ground was short in my board. The short was getting bad eventually. I couldn't program with any debugger after a while.

Both the debuggers were giving different errors, the cheap one and ULINK2(original). The error was related to Flash, that confused me.

Anyways thank you for all the replies!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)
2,116件の閲覧回数
NVazquez
Contributor IV

The supply and ground was short in my board. The short was getting bad eventually. I couldn't program with any debugger after a while.

Both the debuggers were giving different errors, the cheap one and ULINK2(original). The error was related to Flash, that confused me.

Anyways thank you for all the replies!

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,137件の閲覧回数
brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It looks like your cheap probe is a J-Link clone, and isnt working correctly with the SEGGER drivers. We can only guarantee/support J-Link, PE Micro and NXP probes I'm afraid.

FYI, there is a cheaper option: MCU-link https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/mcu-link-debug-probe:MCU-LINK

Priced at $9.99 from nxp.com, also available at our distributors.

2,140件の閲覧回数
brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry you are having problems ... FYI, MCU-Link is cheaper than your "cheap probe", available for $9.99 direct from nxp.com.

SEGGER J-Link, PE Micro and NXP probes are supported by MCUXpresso IDE ... any other probes I'm afraid we cannot guarantee will work.

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,202件の閲覧回数
NVazquez
Contributor IV

I get this error message when I use ULINK2

NVazquez_0-1657817607234.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,193件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi NVazquez 

I am not sure if the problem is associated with your debug probe. You said the probe is cheap, we can't know if it functions well. I suggest you checking vendor for it, if any driver needed. It's better to test the probe with another board, make sure the probe is in good condition. 

We can't provide you suggestion if we don't have exact debug probe as yours.

If view of MCU side, you need to make sure SWD interface design is correct, please refer this

https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPCXpresso-IDE-FAQs/Design-Considerations-for-Debug/m-p/469565#M44

If you follow above design and power is provided on board. there is no problem on MCU side.

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信