Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not stop debug and dowload software with evkmimxrt1064_freertos_tickless

Jump to solution
rickyrocky
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am using [evkmimxrt1064_freertos_tickless] sample of MCUXPresso IDE to test sleep mode.

After __WFI() has called in vPortSuppressTicksAndSleep()

I press [terminate] the debug, but can not stop it. And it is OK with [Terminate All Debug session].
Then I run debug again, but can't connect to the device.

Does debug work after __WFI()?, or do I need to configure anything related to it? 

[My environment]
Board i.MXRT1064
Using J-Link for downloading and debug
DCC 5v for suppling power

[Recovery method]
Change to Serial Download (SW7 0.0.0.1), then Erase All Chip by using J-Flash.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rickyrocky ,

If you find the board can't connect the debugger, you can refer to this post to recover it:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT-Knowledge-Base/RT-board-recovery-for-debugger-connect-issues/ta...

About the low power code, I suggest you use this code in the SDK:

\SDK_2_13_0_EVK-MIMXRT1064\boards\evkmimxrt1064\demo_apps\power_mode_switch\rtos

If you still have questions about it, please use the company email to create the new question post, it will have higher priority than the 3rd part email.

Best Regards,

kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rickyrocky ,

If you find the board can't connect the debugger, you can refer to this post to recover it:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT-Knowledge-Base/RT-board-recovery-for-debugger-connect-issues/ta...

About the low power code, I suggest you use this code in the SDK:

\SDK_2_13_0_EVK-MIMXRT1064\boards\evkmimxrt1064\demo_apps\power_mode_switch\rtos

If you still have questions about it, please use the company email to create the new question post, it will have higher priority than the 3rd part email.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos