cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Bootloader K66, CAN feature ?

Jump to solution
alexco
Contributor I

Hi, I have successfully installed the Freedom Bootloader v2 on my MCU (mk66FX1M0). Currently I use USB and Flash Tool to flash my binary files, I know that I can also use different peripherals  like SPI, I2C or UART, unfortunately It seems that the bootloader for the K66 doesn't handle CAN (I found no code for it in the sources...). But the k66 has 2 CAN modules..I wondered I there was a way to implement it knowing that the CAN is available for other MCUs. Maybe there is a way to adapt the code.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I checked the NXP Kinetis bootloader V2.0.0 package KV46 bootloader project supports CAN interface.

Customer could check [bootloader] project for MKV46F16 as an example:

..\NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0\targets\MKV46F16

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I checked the NXP Kinetis bootloader V2.0.0 package KV46 bootloader project supports CAN interface.

Customer could check [bootloader] project for MKV46F16 as an example:

..\NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0\targets\MKV46F16

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
alexco
Contributor I

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your answer,

I will work with this project, and try to adapt the CAN for my MK66 .

Best regards,

Alex

0 Kudos