显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

problem with LPC111x in HVQFN33 package

751 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by klatecki on Mon Jul 05 01:29:58 MST 2010
I wrote a program and ran it on a LPCXpresso board with lpc1114 processor. Everything worked without any problems. So I designed the board, however, the target processor in the HVQFN33 package. Then I began to have problems. After programming by LCPLink program does not stop at the main (). When I press the  pause, debugger shows that the program is somewhere in the hardware bootloader, the exception HardFalut or sometimes in a random place in the program written by me (of course the peripherals are not initialized and the variables take random values). I tried with a processor LCP1114 and LPC1113. The effect is exactly the same. It is interesting that if at the time when the processor is paused, using tweezers to reset the processor and then press the play, a program starts to perform properly. I tried to add a simple external reset circuit (resistor and capacitor) but unfortunately it does not help.
It seems that the system reset in the processor in some way damaged.
Temporarily solved so that the main loop of the program check in the LPC_SYSCON-> SYSRESSTAT registry if bit Power-On Reste set. If so, doing software reset.

Does anyone already met this problem? How does it solve?
0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数

720 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Mon Jul 12 23:43:29 MST 2010
You might find the google site-specific search more useful. e.g.

swd site:knowledgebase.nxp.com

produces (currently) 152 results.
0 项奖励
回复

720 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by domen on Mon Jul 12 23:37:59 MST 2010

Quote: NXP_Europe

BTW: There is a search button for searching the forum ;):D

Which is rather sucky, BTW.

Search for swd, no hits, no errors.
Search for swd speed, 42 hits.
Search for speed, 42 hits.

You get the idea about its usefulness.
0 项奖励
回复

720 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Europe on Mon Jul 12 00:12:30 MST 2010
Hi All,
The HVQFN33 based LPC11/1300 devices are tested on various setups, including e.g. various boards, socketed boards. Must say we haven't seen these kind of problems on any of these setups.

From experience of other devices, JTAG/SWD speed can cause this phenomena. These threads might give you a bit more insight:
http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/showthread.php?t=326
http://knowledgebase.nxp.trimm.net/showthread.php?p=342

http://http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/member.php?u=93Oww BTW: There is a search button for searching the forum ;):D

Kind regards,
0 项奖励
回复

720 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by eltom2 on Fri Jul 09 12:11:00 MST 2010
I use a paste which is used for soldering BGA, I never had a problem with it. How I solder LPC1343 processor on the PCB it all works properly. This indicated that the problem is with an LPC1113, but not PCBs.
0 项奖励
回复

720 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by micrio on Thu Jul 08 06:58:21 MST 2010
I had similar problems with my design using a LPC1113 but with the LQFP-48 package. It turned out to be solder flux! I had a number of units that all acted in an erratic manner when debugging. I cleaned them very carefully and they all worked.

This leads me to conclude that the SWD lines must be very high impendence. The solder flux is not conductive and the boards programmed properly but debugging was erratic. I assume that the solder flux must have increased the capacitance on the lines and degraded the signals.

It seems likely that the HVQFN33 package is much harder to clean than the LQFP-48.
0 项奖励
回复

720 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by eltom2 on Thu Jul 08 01:51:37 MST 2010
I have  the exact same problem. Debugger does not stop  after programming in the main. When I  stop the program, the processor stops in strange places. However, on the same board LPC1343 is working  properly.
Does anyone use these  processors in HVQFN package?
0 项奖励
回复