Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't run and debug with LPCXpresso v4.3.0_1023

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Peter on Wed Oct 24 04:41:13 MST 2012
Hello,

I upgrade my LPCXpresso from "LPCXpresso v4.1.5 Build 219" to "LPCXpresso v4.3.0 Build 1023", and now I cannot run and debug my code which worked well with the previous version...

This is what happens : when I click the debug button, the compilation works fine, then it seems that the firmware is downloaded in my LPC1754 with the LPC-link probe and then I cannot click on the button "resume", and I don't see the first line of my code colored as usual. The only button I can click on is the "Terminate" button.

Also I must tell that I needed to "patch" the file "msys-1.0.dll" to make the compilation working.

Then I tried to reinstall LPCXpresso Build 219, but now the behaviour is the same as the Build 1023.

Please Help.

Thank you.
Peter
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Peter on Wed Oct 24 12:35:22 MST 2012
Ok, I found what is the problem : In the same time I upgrade my LPCXpresso, I have connected some new peripherals (viewed as R pull-up, pull-down) on my LPC1754, and actually the pin P2.10 has been pulled down... entering the ISP mode.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Oct 24 07:04:04 MST 2012
This sounds like your application has changed and it is faulting before it hits main().

Try pressing the 'Pause' button after you have downloaded and take a look at the registers/PC
0 Kudos