Where is the GPIO pinout for LPCXpresso55S69?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Where is the GPIO pinout for LPCXpresso55S69?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,970件の閲覧回数
Anonymous
適用対象外

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the usage of GPIOs of the LPCXpresso55S69 board. I have trouble finding an explanation/a picture, which GPIO routs to which output pin. Meaning, that I found the "Pins" View in the SDK:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-22 um 17.27.43.png

 But how do I know where e.g. PIO0_12 is on the board? I have found those two pictures, which are not helpful at all, because they don't use the same naming. So, where do I have to put my cable on my board if I want to attach it to e.g. PIO0_12? Where do I find this information? Or am I just too stupid to understand those pictures?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-22 um 17.28.56.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-22 um 17.29.32.png

I would be really glad if someone could point me to the correct direction.

Best regards

Ximena

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,920件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ximena,

I check P18 connector, there are also other GPIO pins connected. For example  PIO1_9, PIO1_10, PIO1_15, PIO1_18.

some of them are defined as input buttons. but you can also config it as gpio output.

ZhangJennie_0-1611634313186.png

For more see demo board UM and Schematic.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
7 返答(返信)
1,955件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

PIO0_12 is routed as SWDIO, but not PIO0_12 for LPCXpresso55S65 board.

It's not routed to P17 or P18

ZhangJennie_0-1611487902770.png

Have a nice day

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,952件の閲覧回数
Anonymous
適用対象外

PIO0_12 was just an example, I don't really want to use it. It was just a random number!!

I only want to know the connection between the pins on my board and the ones in the "Pin" View in the SDK. Where do I find that?

I just want to get a high trigger signal at one of the GPIO pins to connect an oscilloscope. I don't care which one, just one. But I cannot find any information on how to address which pin to do so...

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,937件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

If you just want to test GPIO feature, LPCXpresso55S69 board provides P1_4, P1_6 and P1_7 for it. 

The LEDs in this device are controlled by LPC55Sxx ports P1_4 (Blue), P1_6 (Red), P1_7
(Green) with the LEDs being illuminated when the respective LED is pulled low. Note that
these port lines are also connected to expansion connector P18.

You can check it with SDK demo code gpio_led_output. Here is pin configuration:

ZhangJennie_0-1611554110358.png

Hope this helps,

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,931件の閲覧回数
Anonymous
適用対象外

Hello Jun,

thanks for your answer. Yes, I want to test the GPIO feature, but not with the LEDs So the LEDs are blinking just fine, this works. But I cannot connect a cable to the LED. And also I don't want the LEDs to blink during the whole program.

So is there a GPIO that I can address in my uC-program, that routs to this P18 extension connectors that is not an LED? And if so, where can I find the exact location so I can put my cable there?

Kind regards

Ximena

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,921件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ximena,

I check P18 connector, there are also other GPIO pins connected. For example  PIO1_9, PIO1_10, PIO1_15, PIO1_18.

some of them are defined as input buttons. but you can also config it as gpio output.

ZhangJennie_0-1611634313186.png

For more see demo board UM and Schematic.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,903件の閲覧回数
Anonymous
適用対象外

Hi Jun,

thanks a lot!! I got it now Perfect. Always very good support here.

Have a nice day

Ximena

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,898件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

0 件の賞賛
返信