What is the LPC812 brown out detect voltage range?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

What is the LPC812 brown out detect voltage range?

1,128件の閲覧回数
Larry5335
Contributor IV

We are using the BOD reset level 3 (assertion 2.6V) as a battery check.  I had attempted to calculate the expected tolerance band on the 2.6V threshold using the internal voltage reference tolerance given in datasheet table 21.  However, after measuring several units I see the BOD triggering over a much wider range of voltages than I’d expect based on this data alone (2.57-2.69V seen in a sample of 13 units).

Do you have information on the expected range of BOD voltages at 25C and over temperature (our temperature range is 5C to 40C)?

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

810件の閲覧回数
vojtechhavlicek
Contributor III

According to my opinion these values should be documented over the whole operational temperature, if you specify in datasheet that operational temperature is -40 °C to +105 °C. BOD is peripheral which can cause reset of the device...

0 件の賞賛

810件の閲覧回数
Larry5335
Contributor IV

Yes, I know the datasheet lists the typical value. I am asking for min and max values at 25C and over temperature.

0 件の賞賛

810件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Larry,

Unfortunately, we don’t have the minimum and maximum threshold values for the BOD levels.

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 件の賞賛

810件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Larry,

The values in the datasheet are typical BOD levels although there is some hysteresis (minimum 0.4V).

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 件の賞賛