cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpression IDEjava.io.FileNotFoundException

Guillaume_B
Contributor I

Hello

I use MCUXpresso IDE to programm a microcontroller (Thingstream starterkit - MKL27Z4 with LPC2 programmer). I created a new project (I take an exemple project so there is no mistake in it). Building the project and debugging works well but when I try to run the code, I have this error in the console : java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\ProgramData\MCUXpressoIDE_11.2.1_4149\ide (Access denied)

I already check the target file to be sure that it is accessible - it is accessible for reading and writing for all users (I am on Windows 10)

Can you help me ? Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies

converse
Senior Contributor V

How are you trying to ‘run’ the code? What steps are you following. In fact, what are you even expecting to ‘run’?

0 Kudos

Guillaume_B
Contributor I

I connected the microcontroller to my pc and I click on "Run" (the green triangle).

I expected the code to be executed (the exemple code should just create a variable and print something in the console).

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

Suggest you read this:

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/10/04/emulating-eclipse-run-with-debug-configuration/

[This is rather old, and things have changed a little in MCUXpresso, but the principle still holds]

0 Kudos