显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

LinkServer looking for a file with a "/" in the filename when trying to flash

跳至解决方案
261 次查看
Luke_M
Contributor I

I am attempting to flash a board using the command line.

Chip is an LPC11U24/401

Attempting to flash using LinkServer with the command:
LinkServer.exe flash LPC11U24/401 load "Main.axf"

Gives the error:
INFO: Exact match for LPC11U24/401 found
INFO: Selected device LPC11U24/401:
INFO: Getting available probes
INFO: Selected probe #1 MLXAIXAEG1GMO (MCU-LINK (r0FF) CMSIS-DAP V3.133)
INFO: MCU-Link firmware update CHECK: local firmware [3.140] can be programmed on the selected probe ([MLXAIXAEG1GMO] [MCU-LINK (r0FF) CMSIS-DAP V3.133])
Firmware update CHECK: - the update can be performed using `AUTO` mode
CRITICAL: Critical error
ERRMSG: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\LM\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\tmp7_naesyr\\LPC11U24/401.xml'

Since a file cannot exist with a forward slash in it, something seems wrong here with what its looking for (LPC11U24/401.xml).

I am able to flash using redlink, on the command line, with the command:
./crt_emu_cm_redlink.exe --flash-load-exec  "Main.axf" -g --debug 2  --vendor NXP -p LPC11U24_401  --probeserial MLXAIXAEG1GMO -CoreIndex=0 --flash-driver LPC11_12_13_32K_4K.cfx -x "<PATH TO DEVICE XML FILES>"  --flash-hashing

However, when I run the GUI flash tool through MCUXpresso, the redlink command produced is the same as above, but with the LPC11U24_401 replaced with a LPC11U24/401, which again causes it to fail with an error.

Luke_M_0-1715098520442.png

Luke_M_1-1715098709139.png

My device/chip XML files both exist in the directory its looking in for them, but they are named LPC11U24_401.xml and LPC11U24_401_part.xml because you cant have a forward slash in a file name, which seems to be what the programs are looking for.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
106 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Hello, thanks for your comments the report was uploaded, and the engineers will work on this for the next release, however, I have reproduced this issue on LPC11C24 since I only have this board. 

As for the solution, I also download the latest version of MCUXpresso IDE and LPCOpen example. I have verified that using MCUXpresso IDE v11.10.0_ear2, the code example can be programmed and run successfully on LPCXpresso11C24/CD rev PA1 board.

MCUXpresso IDE for NXP MCUs | Linux, Windows and MacOS | NXP Semiconductors | NXP Semiconductors 
Best regards,
Pavel

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
107 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Hello, thanks for your comments the report was uploaded, and the engineers will work on this for the next release, however, I have reproduced this issue on LPC11C24 since I only have this board. 

As for the solution, I also download the latest version of MCUXpresso IDE and LPCOpen example. I have verified that using MCUXpresso IDE v11.10.0_ear2, the code example can be programmed and run successfully on LPCXpresso11C24/CD rev PA1 board.

MCUXpresso IDE for NXP MCUs | Linux, Windows and MacOS | NXP Semiconductors | NXP Semiconductors 
Best regards,
Pavel
172 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sorry for the late response I´m waiting for more information, my department are analyzing your case.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
240 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will support your case, let me get more information when I have it, and I will contact you.

Best regard,
Pavel

0 项奖励