显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Debugging Issue - No source available for "StrFormatScanf() at 0x3b8"

234 次查看
Haider_Ali
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm running into an issue as soon as I launch debug session.

I'm running a SDK IAP driver example for  LPC54102J512 microcontroller (OM13077 board) without any changes. The code successfully builds but when I launch debug session it gives following error:

Haider_Ali_0-1711374709508.png

Can anyone please tell why I'm getting this?

I tried a few things and even setup whole thing on a separate PC but same issue.

Also I found that when I remove all the printf statements this error goes away. (UART0 is routed to printf for debugging).

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

210 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, are you using a floating point?

Could you elaborate further, on what are using and how? print or printf?

Best regards,

Pavel

0 项奖励

202 次查看
Haider_Ali
Contributor I

Hi Pavel, thank you.

No I'm not using any floating points.

I'm using PRINTF function.

The scenario is when I run debugging on any code containing PRINTF  it gives me this message  "No source available for "StrFormatScanf() at 0x____ ".

I have even tried the SDK examples and its driver examples as it is but it keep giving this message.

I found one thing that when I change the compiler optimization level from none (-O0) (set by default) to Optimize for debug (-Og) this message goes away. why is that so? 

Haider_Ali_0-1711465685488.png

0 项奖励

187 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, is not enough to analyze your case, could you tell me what is the version of the SDK and the IDE?

Could you tell me what is the state of this macro?

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1711572471260.png

Could you share the main code to review them?

Please, review this thread maybe could help you.

Solved: printf() to UART Console - NXP Community

MCUXpresso often won't do PRINTF to Console in 'hello world' example - NXP Community

Best regards,
Pavel 

0 项奖励