cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCOpen documentation/guide?

a_bet
Contributor IV

Hi,
I'm writing my thesis on a project that uses LPC4370, I'm at th point in which I have to describe the hardware abstraction layer.
Since I used LPCOpen v2.1 I can't refer to CMSIS doc/books, cause LPCOpen is NOT CMSIS Compliant.
Seaching the web I just found some FAQs and the LPCOpen doxygen Doc, I wondere if someone ever wrote something more immediate to understan (from a beginner point of view) d and usable documentation.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrea

Labels (3)
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Andrea,

I'd like to share the link below, and hope it helps.

LPCOpen v2.00 Quickstart guides | www.LPCware.com
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a_bet
Contributor IV

Hi Jeremy,
thanks for the answer. I saw that page and the relate quickstart guides, but they are not what I'm looking for: they show how to setup and use the LPCOpen libraries, but not their structure. I'm searching something describing which layers are present and what the do, the data types and structures used for the peripheral interfacing and so on. Something like a book or a paper which explains the LPCOpen project.
I literally had to invent things and block diagrams to put in my thesis.

Have a great day you too,
Andrea