LPC43XX IPC (interprocessor communication) Documentation (AN11177)

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPC43XX IPC (interprocessor communication) Documentation (AN11177)

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,130件の閲覧回数
a_bet
Contributor IV

Hi to you all,
I'm trying to use my LPC4370 (LPC-link2 board) in multicore configuration. I tried the blinky example in the LPCOpen (I'm using LPCXpresso) and it worked.
Now I want to do some more useful stuff and I need documentation because I would like to use the API, which is not decribed in the low-level oriented UM10503.

I read about an application note (AN11177) in a blog post from NXP, but I'm not able to find it anywhere on Google.

Does someone have this document? Please shere/upload to some FUTURE PROOF place on the internet.

And I don't want to complain again about NXP way of managing this community.

Best,
Andrea

ラベル(2)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
917件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrea Bettati,

I have an old storage on my disk. see attached.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
918件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrea Bettati,

I have an old storage on my disk. see attached.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛