cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC2103 GPIO pin High/Low

eswarchand
Contributor I

Hi,

I am new to LPC2103. i bought this LPC2103 Controller for my project purpose.in this first i need to high/low the gpio pin.i saw the user manual provided in NXP.i saw the registers used for  GPIO. i used PINSEL,IODIR,IOCLR,IOSET registers.these registers are enough or any other registers are required for GPIO pin High/Low because i wrote the code using these registers and downloaded the code to micro controller through Python chip programmer.the code is downloaded but it is not working.

please let me know what else are required.

thank you

Eshwar

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eshwar,

Have you ensured that the programmer was able to properly download the code? The proper registers for GPIO manipulation are explained on Chapter 8 “LPC2101/02/03 General Purpose Input/Output ports (GPIO)” of the “LPC2101/02/03 User manual

You could also refer to the following GPIO tutorial for LPC2148:

http://www.ocfreaks.com/lpc2148-gpio-programming-tutorial/

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos