显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

LPC17xx SVD file

2,386 次查看
geoff4
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to use Rust with a board with an LPC1769 mcu and I am wondering where I could find the SVD file for this device family or for that specific processor.  I am aware of this thread discussing the cmsis driver libraries for this product family, but it does not appear to contain the SVD file (if I'm wrong please tell me which file in this archive is the correct one!).

Thanks!

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

1,920 次查看
raphael_nestler
Contributor I
0 项奖励

1,920 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for your sharing.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

1,920 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geoffrey,

Please download the LPC1768 SVD file from this link:

LPC176x - 5x SVD.zip 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励