cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1769 / OM13085 startup example

Jump to solution
lmatte
Contributor II

Can I find anywhere a startup documentation example of this configuration?

I mean, I installed latest MCUXpresso, found a lot of data spread everywhere, but not a single guide to a silly application to test the system.

I created an application, but suddenly I see I have no Config Tools: the "MCUXpresso IDE user guide" mentions only how to work with an already present configuration. So I downloaded latest MCUXpresso Config Tools, but again I have no example or real guide on how to create this darned configuration - if I try to create it for a processor or stand alone board, it knows how to do it only for a subset of products (the latest?)

My horrible feeling is to be in an unruly mess of documentation, where no one has the guts to put some order, cause the parts are too many, with too many features and too many software options... Or... I'm simply wrong and ignorant: this is what I strongly hope! Please, confirm it! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Luca Matteini,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
NXP has provided the LPCOpen library for the developers to speed up and simplify development of LPC1769, then the developer can use the demos in the LPCOpen library as a startup template to develop their project.
Please give a try.

LPCOpen Software for LPC17XX | NXP 
Note: MCUXpresso Config Tool hasn't supported the LPC1769 yet.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Luca Matteini,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
NXP has provided the LPCOpen library for the developers to speed up and simplify development of LPC1769, then the developer can use the demos in the LPCOpen library as a startup template to develop their project.
Please give a try.

LPCOpen Software for LPC17XX | NXP 
Note: MCUXpresso Config Tool hasn't supported the LPC1769 yet.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos