Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11A14 LPC Open

mijm
Contributor I

Hello,

I've trouble finding LPCOpen for LPC11A14. Following advice from this topic:
https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPC-Microcontrollers/LPCOpen-for-LPC11Axx/td-p/581413?profile.language=en

I've tried lpcopen_v2_03_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpcxpresso_11u37h which has set of defines for selecting LPC11AXX in sys_config.h. Unfortunately if i try to use CHIP_LPC11AXX instead of CHIP_LPC11UXX I get missing files errors:
- cmsis_11axx.h
- acmp_11xx.h
- dac_11xx.h

I've searched for "CHIP_LPC11AXX" in the project and found numerous ifdefs that modify LPC Open functions for various peripherals. So I assume that the macro is important.

I've found legacy support in MCUXpresso installation: ..\ide\Examples\Legacy\NXP\LPC1000\LPC11Axx

which contains file named LPC11Axx.h which is somewhat similar in its content to cmisis_11uxx.h from the  lpcopen_v2_03_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpcxpresso_11u37h. 

I'm missing something? Am I suppose to marge the two in someway? Or is there a LPCOpen for LPC11Axx family that I'm unable to find?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mijm
Contributor I

Hi Allice,

yes, I would like to have complete library for the mcu.

I've used LPC11Axx.h to "create" missing cmsis_11axx.h. What worries my is that I had to use "#define ENABLE_UNTESTED_CODE" macro to build the project. It all feels extremely flimsy and makeshift.

According to the product page, LPC11Axx family is supported by LPC Open. Is there a dedicated version of the LPC Open for LPC11Axx family or not?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

1) What worries my is that I had to use "#define ENABLE_UNTESTED_CODE" macro to build the project. 

->> What do you meaning about this definition? 

You can see there is a legacy folder under IDE, it includes lpc11Axx.h :

Alice_Yang_0-1666335958553.png

C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_11.6.0_8187\ide\plugins\com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.wizards_11.6.0.202112161359\Examples\Legacy\NXP\LPC1000\LPC11Axx

2) According to the product page, LPC11Axx family is supported by LPC Open. Is there a dedicated version of the LPC Open for LPC11Axx family or not?

->> Sorry no.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry there isn't a LPCOpen for LPC11Axx family .

"LPC11Axx.h which is somewhat similar in its content to cmisis_11uxx.h "

->> Yes, you can use LPC11Axx.h instead of cmsis_11uxx.h.

About other two files "- acmp_11xx.h - dac_11xx.h", do you need ACMP and DAC component, if yes, you can tell me, I send to you. If no, just comment them.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos