次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Flashing and Debugging without using LPC4322 on LPC55S69 using SWD

ソリューションへジャンプ
690件の閲覧回数
SrinathVelavan
Contributor III

I am developing a custom board design using LPC55S69 as host MCU. In the EVK, the flash programming and debugging is done using LPC4322 as the Link 2 probe with LPC55S69. 

Is it possible to do the flash programming and debugging without using the LPC4322?? Why is the LPC4322 operating at 2.5V on the EVK when it is capable of operating at 3.3V like the LPC55S69?

FYI, I am implementing only the Serial Wire Debug(SWD) interface [ Pins PIO0_11 and PIO0_12]. Is it possible to debug using only the SWD on the LPC55S69? Any information regarding this would be much helpful.

TIA

#lpc55s69 #lpc4322

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
678件の閲覧回数
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, I review your information and I hope this information could help you.

The proposes of the EVK are only for evaluation and get all in one, and you have a point you do not need to put the LPC43, and that is right, you do not need to add this debugger OB. 

For your new custom board, you will need an external debugger but do not worry this MCU Link JTAG/SWD Debug Probe | NXP Semiconductors is the cheapest debugger from NXP, but there is another option depending on your requirement, Universal Multilink Development Interface | NXP Semiconductors, or J-link Segger all of this support SWD interface.

Let me know if you have doubts.

Best regards,
Pavel

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4 返答(返信)
679件の閲覧回数
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, I review your information and I hope this information could help you.

The proposes of the EVK are only for evaluation and get all in one, and you have a point you do not need to put the LPC43, and that is right, you do not need to add this debugger OB. 

For your new custom board, you will need an external debugger but do not worry this MCU Link JTAG/SWD Debug Probe | NXP Semiconductors is the cheapest debugger from NXP, but there is another option depending on your requirement, Universal Multilink Development Interface | NXP Semiconductors, or J-link Segger all of this support SWD interface.

Let me know if you have doubts.

Best regards,
Pavel

674件の閲覧回数
SrinathVelavan
Contributor III

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your immediate response. I am actually implementing the LPC4322 on the board to act as a debugger for LPC55s69. 

I had a followup question:

Why is the LPC4322 operating at 2.5V on the EVK? It is capable of operating at the same voltage as LPC55S69 (3.3V).

Any particular reason or requirement to operate LPC4322 at 2.5v? 

TIA

0 件の賞賛
655件の閲覧回数
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I reviewed the Datasheet of this LPC this chart is the voltage of use, I do not about the design of the PCB in specific voltage. 

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1683232523429.png

I recommend review the chapter 10.2 Peripheral power consumption LPC435x/3x/2x/1x Product Data Sheet (nxp.com)

Let me know if you have more doubts.

Best regards,
Pavel

644件の閲覧回数
SrinathVelavan
Contributor III

Thanks for your help. I will look into the peripheral power consumption chapter in the datasheet.

0 件の賞賛