Am there a defined Macro for Compiler and uController being used?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Am there a defined Macro for Compiler and uController being used?

737件の閲覧回数
johnwhitmore
Contributor III

I'm coming from another uC family and only starting with MCUXpresso for the OM13085 LPC1769,

I use my own libraries of C Source code for various families and compile code using compiler switches and uC switches. Are there such things for the LPC1769.

Copying the line from the build in MCUXpresso I've got a uC of __LPC17XX which is not as specific as I'd like for source code. I'm sure there are probably differences between various members of the LPC17XX family, even if it is the number of Hardware timers etc. So I only want to try writing code for TIMER_5 if I'm on LPC17AB, for example. And I can't see a compiler defined, it's obviously the arm-none-eabi-gcc but there is no -D__ARM_NONE_EABI_GCC in the command line. that's the kind of info I'll need in source as different compilers have subtle differences.

arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"/home/john/Private/es/programming/CB_GettingStarted/MCUXpresso/Morse/../.." -I"/home/john/Private/es/programming/CB_GettingStarted/MCUXpresso/lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769/inc" -I"/home/john/Private/es/programming/CB_GettingStarted/MCUXpresso/lpc_chip_175x_6x/inc" -O0 -fno-common -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"libmorse/morse.d" -MT"libmorse/morse.o" -MT"libmorse/morse.d" -o "libmorse/morse.o" "/home/john/Private/es/programming/CB_GettingStarted/libmorse/morse.c"
/home/john/Private/es/programming/CB_GettingStarted/libmorse/morse.c:40:18: warning: 'tx_buffer_read_index' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

537件の閲覧回数
johnwhitmore
Contributor III

Thank you for that I'll try there.

0 件の賞賛
返信

537件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

This is a MCUXpresso issue. I may suggest you move your thread to this space

MCUXpresso IDE 

There are many SW engineers monitoring this space.

Jennie.

0 件の賞賛
返信