显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

When KSDK Project Generator Will Be Available

跳至解决方案
725 次查看
nirvanauscn
Contributor III

When KSDK Project Generator will be out of beta status, and work with KSDK 1.3?

I'm particularly interested at the "Advanced" menu to generate standalone project.

Thanks

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
1 解答
412 次查看
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Larry,

thank you for your question.

KSDK Generator is available now, please seeNew Kinetis SDK Project Generator is available!

Thank you for your patience,

Best Regards,

Iva

在原帖中查看解决方案

4 回复数
412 次查看
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nirvana,

KSDK Project Generator Release will be available in coming days.

Best Regards,

Iva

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
412 次查看
yorknh
Contributor IV

I know you are probably tired of the question, but some of us have been looking forward to this for months.

0 项奖励
413 次查看
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Larry,

KSDK Generator is available now, please seeNew Kinetis SDK Project Generator is available!

Thank you for your patience,

Best Regards,

Iva

412 次查看
yorknh
Contributor IV

Hi Iva,

I just wanted to make sure you pass on to the team that developed the project generator that it is really appreciated. I had previously created a standalone project by hand and it was a multi-day task, and not something I was looking forward to doing again. The project generator allows for greater experimentation, because you can make changes to a file without worrying about the implications it might have on another project. Additionally, it will make source control easier because one doesn't have to keep track of the entire KSDK distribution; only the files pertinent to the project.