次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Resources reserved for USB MSD bare metal application

ソリューションへジャンプ
909件の閲覧回数
Weining
Contributor III

if I need to implement KSDK USB,  MSD function on MK66 without any RTOS system, what kinds of resource (timer, interrupt, RAM......) should I reserve for  the USB stack?

I used CMX USB stack with coldfire in the past, I knew that I need to reserve a PIT for the stack. But I don't see this requirement on  any KSDK documents.

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
1 解決策
659件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, WeiNing,

It seems that we have not documentation to list the resource for USB example, you have to check the source code of USB stack to know the resource reserved.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4 返答(返信)
659件の閲覧回数
Weining
Contributor III

Hi Xiangjun,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Actually I am using MDK, KSDK and TWR-K65F180 to test the USB MSD stack. Yes I also try to read the code to learn what resources the stack uses, but I would like to see if there are any shortcuts.

when I used CMX USB stack, the document clearly mentioned that what kinds of resource we need to reserve for the stack. I don't see a document like that for Kinetis SDK.

Thank you,

Weining Li

0 件の賞賛
660件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, WeiNing,

It seems that we have not documentation to list the resource for USB example, you have to check the source code of USB stack to know the resource reserved.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

659件の閲覧回数
Weining
Contributor III

Hi Xiangjun,

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Weining

0 件の賞賛
659件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, WeiNing,

If you use K66 and want to know the required resource, I suggest you download KDS tools and KSDK tools, review the USB MSD example code, check the resource.

You can download KDS from the website:

Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development Enviro|NXP

You can download KSDK from the website:

http://www.nxp.com/ksdk

You can check the code after you load the example of USB MSD from the SDK directory.

Hope it can help you.

BR

Xiangjun Rong