显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

KSDK + C90TFS Support

跳至解决方案
710 次查看
rajbatra
Contributor IV

When I import the ksdk_platform_lib_K64F12 project into KSDK, I do not see the flash folder under platform (See screen shot):

53716_53716.pngScreen Shot 2015-07-21 at 5.44.37 PM.png

But it does show up in the platform/drivers folder (see screen shot):

53837_53837.pngScreen Shot 2015-07-21 at 5.45.13 PM.png

So, what't the proper way to add the flash driver support into the KSDK platform library? And why wasn't it there by default?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
480 次查看
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Raj Batra:

The C90TFS flash driver included with KSDK is developed separately from the rest of drivers and it uses a different API format than the rest of drivers. This is why it is not included as part of the platform library.

The flash driver is delivered as an option for your project and in order to use it you need to copy or link the driver files to your project. There are example flash projects in KSDK installation, in particular for the FRDM-K64F:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\flash_demo

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\driver_examples\flash

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
481 次查看
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Raj Batra:

The C90TFS flash driver included with KSDK is developed separately from the rest of drivers and it uses a different API format than the rest of drivers. This is why it is not included as part of the platform library.

The flash driver is delivered as an option for your project and in order to use it you need to copy or link the driver files to your project. There are example flash projects in KSDK installation, in particular for the FRDM-K64F:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\flash_demo

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\driver_examples\flash

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
480 次查看
rajbatra
Contributor IV

Yes, I ended up just importing the driver into my project and it worked. Would be nice to have it be part of the library in the future as a feature request. I'll probably create my own library as every time I do a make, I see it revisiting each of these files which slows the build process down.

Also, I wanted to read the FMC_PFB0CR and FMC_PFB1CR registers and print them out.

However, this didn't work

value = READ32(FMC_PFB0CR);

Just hangs the K64F.

Does the ReadResource() API help with this?

0 项奖励
回复