How do you organize your KSDK libraries?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How do you organize your KSDK libraries?

516 次查看
rajbatra
Contributor IV

I'm curious how people organize and link to the KSDK libraries?

For embedded, I'm accustomed to building third party libraries separately then placing the headers and the .a files into my project in a third party folder and linking during build time. That way my project can be checked out of my code repository and built standalone with everything needed to create the binary file.

I see some of this intention when building some of the libraries in KSDK. For example, the rtcs suite nicely puts the header files and the associated .a file in the lib folder. But other libraries seem fairly entangled. For example the USB libraries for CDC, sprawl many folders for includes: usb_core/include, usb_core/device/include/frdmk64f, usb_core/device/sources/classes/include, usb_core/device/include.

Right now, I just import all the libraries I'd like to use (mqx, mqx_stdlib, usbd, rtcs, ksdk_platform, etc.) into my KDE workspace and point my project to those folders for the build.

Do others have a cleaner solution?

Thanks,

-Raj

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

389 次查看
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Raj,

I think your question is dependent on the compiler you are using. For KDS tools(Kinetis Design Studio), the regular practice is to add the library into the "Settings"  of the project instead of adding the library into a group in the project. You also need to add the "Include" path into the "Settings" as I attached.

When you develop the project, you have to know which library are required.

Have a nice Christamas day.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 项奖励
回复