KMS_1.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KMS_1.2

kubanb
Contributor III

Is there any way that I can get the install package for KMS_1.2?  I am in the process of transitioning to the new SDK reference projects, but I'm not there yet, and I have an experiment this week that I need to run on KMS_1.2.  I had it installed on my old laptop which has crashed.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

philip_drake
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I went back and looked at some of our previous discussions on the community.  I take it that you have not been successful using the middle ware motor control demos to work with your application. Is that correct?  

Could you share your intent with the product you are developing?

Do you have a distributor you are working with to obtain eval boards and samples? 

We could switch over to email if your need to make this private.

Regards,

Philip

0 Kudos

kubanb
Contributor III

Philip,

Thanks for your response and your efforts to help. Yes, I did make one attempt at making the middle ware motor control demos work for my application and was unsuccessful. Because I am in such a time crunch, and my schedule has been so erratic this year, I have had to stick with what I have working for the moment.

I would be happy to share specifics of my application with you, but would prefer to switch to private email for that. Please let me know how to proceed.

Barry Kuban

0 Kudos