表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

kinetis chip with over the air software update capability

768件の閲覧回数
ameeshv_v
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am Ameesh working in India.

In our Project we are using cortex M0 chip KL25Z128VLK4. KL25Z128VLK4 didn't have sufficient memory, so we are planning upgrade to CortexM3 or M4.

We need minimum 512 KB memory, also want over the air software update capability. Could anyone please help?

Thanks And Regards,

Ameesh.v.v

ラベル(2)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

624件の閲覧回数
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ameesh

you can check the Kinetis K family, also you can check the Kinetis W family that has wireless connectivity.

If you have some specific requirement  or if you need more information just let me know

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

624件の閲覧回数
ameeshv_v
Contributor I

Hi Vicente,

Thanks for the support.

In our project we have a GSM module so wirless part is not a problem.

OVer the air software update capability in the sense , the micro controller have flash swap capability.

Now we are using KL25Z128VLK4 it has only 128 kb flash, we are trying to upgrade, with additional cost for microctroller upto $2.

Could you suggest any on?

In Kinetis K family , could you please specify the part number?

Regards,

Ameesh.v.v

0 件の賞賛
返信

624件の閲覧回数
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ameesh

You can check the K20, please check the Product Briefs for the K20 family

Also if you can change the lay out and use a 100 pin package you can use the KL26, please check the Product Briefs

Have a great day,
Vicente

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信