表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

future of LPC and Kinetis

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,746件の閲覧回数
aureliengrange
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if someone has information about the future of Kinetis and LPC. As these two family have a lot of concurrent chip, does someone know if one of these two family will be discarded in order to promote the over one?

1. Thanks.

Aurélien

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
806件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aurelien,

We have no intention to discard either Kinetis or LPC, and will continue to support Kinetis and LPC, to provide diversity of solutions to target markets.

Have a great day,
Kan

NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
807件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Aurelien,

We have no intention to discard either Kinetis or LPC, and will continue to support Kinetis and LPC, to provide diversity of solutions to target markets.

Have a great day,
Kan

NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
806件の閲覧回数
jerrygardner
Contributor III

I like that answer. Let's hope it's what NXP actually does. I've seen way too many companies stand fully behind one of their products right up until the day they discontinue it.

0 件の賞賛
返信
806件の閲覧回数
aureliengrange
Contributor II

Thanks for the information.

0 件の賞賛
返信