can't sent CAN message under 75kHz closed-loop control application

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't sent CAN message under 75kHz closed-loop control application

tckwok
Contributor I

I am now using the Kinetis KV series for a digital power converter. The firmware structure is a simple background/ISR combination. The ISR is for 75kHz closed-loop control, and the code works fine without adding the function that sends CAN message.

When I initiated a separate project that only does CAN message sending and receiving, things are going pretty well. But when I migrated the function to the closed-loop project, the background main() seems to be stuck.( the 75kHZ ISR is still working !!!)

Are there any things I am missing?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zabel A,

When you migrated the function to the closed-loop project, the background main() seems to be stuck, do you debug the code, where the code is stopping?

Do you also try add some of the closed-loop project function to your working CAN project?

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos