Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use processor expert MCUonEclipse beans and FRDMKL82z

Jump to solution
jihsianglum
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using processor expert with SDK 1.3 and KDS 3.2 on a FRDMKL82z.  The "stock" SDK components work without problems - however when I try to use the MCUonEclipse beans I get errors.  As I am new to processor expert I am unsure as to how to fix them.  For example, when I include the RTT1 segger bean I get a whole bunch of "undeclared" errors, such as "ERR_OK", "ERR_FAILED" "TRUE" "FALSE".  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the McuLibConfig component,

pastedImage_2.png

you have to select which SDK you are using:

pastedImage_1.png

see as well Tutorial: Blinky with Kinetis SDK V1.3 and Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse  (but not that the KinetisSDK component has been replaced by the McuLibConfig one).

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the McuLibConfig component,

pastedImage_2.png

you have to select which SDK you are using:

pastedImage_1.png

see as well Tutorial: Blinky with Kinetis SDK V1.3 and Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse  (but not that the KinetisSDK component has been replaced by the McuLibConfig one).

I hope this helps,

Erich

jihsianglum
Contributor I

Thanks - is there any way I can get your USB CDC component to work with a KL82Z?  

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Not out of the box as I don't have any KL82Z board (would need to get one first), so I cannot try it out.

You might use a compatible device (it needs to match the USB vector table location), otherwise I would have to update the component code/settings. Not rocket science, but without a board not that simple to verify if it works.

0 Kudos