取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Porting GT202 Wifi Driver to FRDMK66F

1,499 次查看
srinivas
Contributor I

When porting GT202 Wifi Driver to FRDM K66f board Initialization is getting failed. The driver Could not read the referenced clock correctly. I am using HS Run Mode with peripheral BUS clock as 60MHz.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
7 回复数

1,329 次查看
srinivas
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your input.. But most of the driver codevis same for both the chip varients. Once again thank you I will consider your input and try with Silex..

Srinivas

0 项奖励
回复

1,329 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Srinivas,

You are welcome,  you can try it.

If you have any question about it, just let us know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
回复

1,329 次查看
srinivas
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

I am successful in executing demo applications with gt202 on k66f board. Thank you. Can you please let me know the use of jumpers R37 & R38 on k66f board. Other jumper usage is described in k66f user guide except R37 and R38.

Srinivas

0 项奖励
回复

1,329 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Srinivas Ardha,

R37, it is the DIR external pull up resistor.

R38,  it is the isolation resistors, if you remove it, the K66 PTB17 will be disconnected from the on board com port.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
回复

1,329 次查看
srinivas
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thank You.. I am able to build the frdmk66f qca_demo project similar to FRDMk64F, First Step of the application validates SPI communication, which it passed..(i.e I could read one of the registers in the Wifi Module.(it matchs with cofigured MACRO). The application reads reference clock of the Wifi Module, this is where it hit ASSERT and fails. The Driver Developer has commented saying that hits assert statement some times and it needs to investigated. I doubt whether the wifi driver is validated across different kinetics platforms( i.e K22F, K66F, etc..). I attached the Clock configuration image. Please let me know best steps to debug the issue.ClockConfig.png

0 项奖励
回复

1,329 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Srinivas,

You also need to check the K66 according pins to your GT202, you need to make sure the according pins in the FRDM-K66 can work with your GT202, because the official side don't have the direct K66 wifi code for your reference, then you need pay more effort on the code compare with the K64.

Anyway, if you need any help from my side, just let me know.

Actually, the GT202 is EOL now, I don't know why you still use that module, you can consider silex wifi module:

Connectivity Solutions > Embedded Wireless > SX-ULPAN-SHIELD 

I even don't have the GT202 on my side, and I also can't get that board, because it is EOL now.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

1,329 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Srinivas Ardha,

Do you try the Run mode, then configure the BUS clock to 60Mhz? Then you can refer to the FRDM-K64 wifi driver code and project.

The FRDM-K64 SDK have the according examples, you can download it from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select 

But please note, select the wifi qca item:

pastedImage_2.png

You can find the wifi qca code from this folder: SDK_2.5.0_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\wifi_qca_examples

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 项奖励
回复