cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not authorized in topic "issue with KL04 and P&E Multilink"

FredericoLuiz
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem to program a KL05Z32. I looked for similar messages and found the topic "issue with KL04 and P&E Multilink" in this community. Unfortunately, when I click to enter the page a message saying "Not Authorized" appers for me. It says the acces is restricted and if I think this is a mistake it says to look for administrator.

So I would like to now if some of you have already seen this happen. I would like to know why I cannot access this topic.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frederico Marcelino,

Could you tell me the detail problem when you program a KL05Z32 with PE multilink? I will help you to check it.

The topic about KL04 which you mentioned may has been deleted by the author, we also can't see it.

So, please tell me your detail information.

Have a great day,
Jingijng

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

FredericoLuiz
Contributor II

I stopped trying to programm the uC. The message I had when I tried to programm:

fl::target -lc "LC for Simple Flash"

fl::target -b 0x1ffffc00 0x1000

fl::target -v off -l off

cmdwin::fl::device -d "FTFA_PFlash32RAM4" -o "8kx32x1" -a 0x0 0x7fff

cmdwin::fl::erase all

Beginning Operation ...  

-------------------------

Performing target initialization ...  

Device FTFA_PFlash32RAM4  

Error:  Couldn't write applet to target.  Can not read target memory at location: 0x000000001FFFFC00.Please make sure that the chip selects are properly configured.

The CWPP response code is: ARM GDI Protocol Adapter : An error occurred while trying to write memory. The Debugger can not write m

emory..

Device FTFA_PFlash32RAM4  

Error: Couldn't write applet to target.Can not read target memory at location: 0x000000001FFFFC00.

Please make sure that the chip selects are properly configured.

The CWPP response code is: ARM GDI Protocol Adapter : An error occurred while trying to write memory. The Debugger can not write m

emory..

I was using Multilink Universal and tried to connect with USBDM without results also. I've been wondering if this problem could be a register permanent misconfiguration. Code is ok because other uC are programmed perfectly.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frederico Marcelino,

Which IDE you are using?

I create a Codewarrior project, and downloader the code with PE multilink, it is working OK.

You can try my project to check whether your problem is still exist.

Please find the project from the attachment.

Any question please contact me!

Jingjing

0 Kudos

FredericoLuiz
Contributor II

Hi Jingjing Zhou,

I changed the uC. One more time I think I've lost a microcontroller somehow during at programming time. This is not the first time.

Now it is programming ok.

I'm using Code Warrior 10.6

Many thanks for trying to help.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fredericao Marcelino,

Did you solved the problem by changing other KL05Z32?

If you always meet this problem, you should check your circuit.

You should check these pins:

1: Reset_b , have 4.7K to 10K pullup resistor and connect a 0.1uf capacitor to ground.

2: NMI_b pin have 4.7K to 10K pullup resistor

3: SWD_DIO have pullup resistor.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

FredericoLuiz
Contributor II

Hello kerryzhou

The point is that this happened suddenly, when I was capable of make everything.

It is programming and debugging (Multilink Universal) fine with the following:

1: Reset_b , has 10K pullup resistor and 0.1uf capacitor to ground.

We're  not using pullup int NMI_B pin because we need this pin to use it as GPIO and pwm (TPM1_CH1). I made some tests and it worked. By now I'm doing other activities, but I will return with this one later.

We saw in the datasheet data SWD_IO is pulled up and SWD_CLK is pulled down internally. Do you thing it is really necessary to make a external pullup? If so I will consider that in the next prototypes.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frederico Marcelino,

You need add external pullup in NMI, if your NMI function is not disable from the flash configuration field.

Yes, mcu have internal pullup in SWD_IO, but you still need to add it, because the internal pullup is weak, for stable usage, we always recommend our customer add external pullup, you don't need to add pulldown in SWD_CLK. Just as I said, take care of these pins:

1: Reset_b , have 4.7K to 10K pullup resistor and connect a 0.1uf capacitor to ground.

2: NMI_b pin have 4.7K to 10K pullup resistor

3: SWD_DIO have pullup resistor.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

0 Kudos