MK66 MCU flex bus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK66 MCU flex bus

karthikas
Contributor IV

I am using  MK66FN2M0VLQ18 MCU in our customized board.

In SDK_2.0_MK66FN2M0xxx18 stack there is no example using flex bus operation. I found some flex bus driver in middle ware , but quite confusing how start with that, How can I use flex bus related API's available.

Can any one give some brief idea on this.

Thank you.,

Regards

Karthik 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

cutworth
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Karthik,

There is Flexbus example in KSDK2.0 package. You can refer to boards\twrk65f180m\driver_examples\flexbus. But this will depend on which exact device you connect with Flexbus. Is it external SRAM, bus interfaced LCD or CPLD/FPGA?

Hao

karthikas
Contributor IV

Hai Cutworth Wang.,

I am not interfacing any memory device , I just need two 32 bit I/O lines that is why i am using flex bus . I want to read write two 32 bit lines .  

Regards 

Karthik

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Karthik,

This is my opinion, as you know that the FlexBus is used to read/write memory or memory-mapped device, the FlexBus data pins logic can not keep forever, when the memory accessing is over, the data bus logic are unknown.

If you want to read/write IO, how about using GPIO pins, the K65 has a lot of GPIO pins, for example PortA, PortB, PortC, PortD...

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

karthikas
Contributor IV

Hai xiangjun.rong.,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Actually I forgot to mention Flex bus is interfaced with some temporary Buffer memory. I understand how to read/write through flex bus. I will clarify if any further issue arise.

Thank a lot for the help.

Regards

Karthik., 

0 Kudos