cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK60DN512VMD10 MCU question

Jump to solution
超贡
Contributor I

MCU is MK60DN512VMD10 and I use a example(hello_world) in SDK_2.2_MK60DN512xxx10(download from NXP).

When I  debug it, I found it's MCG->S register is alway 0x10 and the program is run at "while ((MCG->S & (MCG_S_IREFST_MASK | MCG_S_CLKST_MASK)) !=(MCG_S_IREFST(kMCG_FllSrcExternal) | MCG_S_CLKST(kMCG_ClkOutStatExt)))". It means the MCG->S didn't change. I tried both Keil and Kinetis Design Studio 3 IDE, but the question is the same.

My schematic is connect a 50MHz to PTA18(M12). PTA19(M11)、EXTAL32(M6) and XTAL32(M7) is NC。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello customer,

SDK_2.2_MK60DN512xxx10 is for our TWR-K60D100M board.

It seems you are using your own board.

Your problem that the code is stopping tin the MCG_S register, normally it is caused by your external clock.

You said you are connecting the 50Mhz to PTA18, please check the PTA18 pin with oscilloscope, whether this pin really have 50Mhz, this is very important.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello customer,

SDK_2.2_MK60DN512xxx10 is for our TWR-K60D100M board.

It seems you are using your own board.

Your problem that the code is stopping tin the MCG_S register, normally it is caused by your external clock.

You said you are connecting the 50Mhz to PTA18, please check the PTA18 pin with oscilloscope, whether this pin really have 50Mhz, this is very important.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos