LPUART0 Kinetis Bootloader

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPUART0 Kinetis Bootloader

claudioromano
Contributor I

I am using a KL03Z32 16QFN and wanted to take advantage of its ROM Bootloader to flash the device after assembling, so when it is completly unprogrammed.

I plan to use LPUART0 peripheral.

I notice that when the device exit from POR, performs a configuration on LPUART0 pins (PTB1 and PTB2) but, as far as I've measured, the pin PTB1/LPUART0_TX is configured as output and forced LOW. This is not compatible with my topology.

I expected TX pin to be forced HIGH in IDLE.

Does anybody got the same issue?

Is it possible to force LPUART0_TX after POR through hardware configuration (pull-up/pull-down)?

Any workaround known?

Thanks.

Claudio Romano.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Claudio Romano,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I'd like to know which step you stuck in when you followed the Getting Started with the Kinetis ROM Bootloader to implement programming the KL03.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
(my name)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos