KL26Z Port B interrupt

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL26Z Port B interrupt

d4712
Contributor I

I notice that PORT B has a Interrupt status register(PORTB_ISRFR) and Control register (PORTB_PCR)

Does it have a interrupt vector?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi d4712,

KL26's PORT B does not support interrupt, so it does not have an interrupt vector either.

3.10.1.2 Port control and interrupt summary.pngTable 3-7. Interrupt vector assignments.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

myke_predko
Senior Contributor III

@d4712 

Yes it does, you can find it (and the other vectors) in the startup_,,,  file (I'm not sure what the full name is for the KL26Z) in the "startup" folder (it should be the only file in the folder.  

As a default, all the interrupt vectors are given the address of a simple handler that clears the interrupt request flags and return.  This handler is defined as a "weak" method that you can easily replace simply by defining a new handler.  

Take a look at one of the example apps in the SDK to see how you can create your own handler.  

0 Kudos