キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

K70 and 1bpp Monochrome display

675件の閲覧回数
crezyoz
Contributor IV

I am new to the K70 and my first task is to interface to an EL display with HSYNC, VSYNC, PIXCLK and 1 bpp. I would ideally like to run the display with 2 pixels per clock.

The manual is a little hard to work form as I am starting out so I hvae some questions.

As far as I can understand I would be setting this up as an active display?Does it matter in this case?

In the PBSIZ description (LCDC_LPCR) the doc says that in active mode the PBSIZ bits are not applicable?

for the TFT Bit (31) the description implies that TFT should be zero for monochrome, so then it would be operating in passive mode?

for SCLKIDLE (31) .. when would one want to send clks to the display when VSYNC is idle?

I don't understand the SCLKSEL bit.

Are there any code examples for setting up the K70 for a monochrome 1bpp LCD that I can look at?

Thanks!!

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

530件の閲覧回数
crezyoz
Contributor IV

Also.. a matter of clarity.

in section 62.5.8 of REV 2 of the REference Manual it states that the HSYNC  pulse width is the number of SCLK pulse widths.  But the only time I see a reference to SCLK is on that page. Do I assume SCLK is the 120Mhz system clock on the K70 TWR?

Is there a newer revision of the K70 ref manual?

0 件の賞賛
返信

530件の閲覧回数
squadmcu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Phil!

This is the last version we have of the Kinetis K70 reference manual, but I think it is the same version you have

K70P256M150SF3RM

We are working with your question, as soon as possible you will get a response.

Regards!

0 件の賞賛
返信