I2C寄存器I2Cx_SMB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C寄存器I2Cx_SMB

liangzf
Contributor I

Also there is another solution that may help you. Try to implement timeout detection by hardware. The SHFT2 flag from register I2Cx_SMB , indicate that the SDA is held low more than clock × LoValue / 512 .After detection you could implement the recovery procedure of the nine clock cycles . Please take a look at the reference manual chapter 31.3.9 I2C SMBus Control and Status register.

此外,还有另一种解决方案可以为您提供帮助。 尝试通过硬件实施超时检测。 寄存器I2Cx_SMB中的SHFT2标志指示SDA保持低电平的高度超过时钟×LoValue / 512。检测到后,您可以执行9个时钟周期的恢复过程。 请查看参考手册的第31.3.9章I2C SMBus控制和状态寄存器。
请问SHFT2标志和BUSY信号I2C0_S1 ->BUSY 标志作用是否重叠?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear 梁 卓夫,

Sorry for the late response.

Yes, the flags may overlap, when their conditions are met without interfering with each other. According to the KEA128 reference manual,  In the case of the busy flag, it it will be set, after the start signal is detected. The SHTF2 flag, from the I2Cx_SMB register, will be set,  after a timeout, with proper configuration. 

Please remember that this information could be useful for other community users, so its recommended to post entirely in  English.

Have a great day,
Diego

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos