cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C寄存器I2Cx_SMB

Jump to solution
liangzf
Contributor I

Also threre is another solution that may help you. Try to implement timeout detection by hardware. The SHFT2 flag from register I2Cx_SMB , indicate that the SDA is held low more than clock × LoValue / 512 .After detection you could implement the recovery procedure of the nine clock cycles . Please take a look at the reference manual chapter 31.3.9 I2C SMBus Control and Status register.

此外,还有另一种解决方案可以为您提供帮助。 尝试通过硬件实施超时检测。 寄存器I2Cx_SMB中的SHFT2标志指示SDA保持低电平的高度超过时钟×LoValue / 512。检测到后,您可以执行9个时钟周期的恢复过程。 请查看参考手册的第31.3.9章I2C SMBus控制和状态寄存器。
请问寄存器I2Cx_SMB是不是只能检测,而没有能力去执行硬件释放9个时钟的过程。即挂死问题只能用软件模拟9个CLK解除挂死
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear 梁 卓夫,

You are correct, part of the functionality provided by the I2Cx_SMB register is to detect when SCL and SDA lines are hang-up, using timeout flags and enabling related interrupts.  The recovery of the bus still requires nine clock cycles, which is not a functionality provided by the register.

Have a great day,
Diego

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear 梁 卓夫,

You are correct, part of the functionality provided by the I2Cx_SMB register is to detect when SCL and SDA lines are hang-up, using timeout flags and enabling related interrupts.  The recovery of the bus still requires nine clock cycles, which is not a functionality provided by the register.

Have a great day,
Diego

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
liangzf
Contributor I

Thanks!

0 Kudos