cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix debug problem

Jump to solution
albert_zhou
Contributor III

The Debug in the MCUXpresso IDE could not launching for some unknown reason: I has been working fine. After clicking the bug icon, an icon pop out says problem:

" launching qu908x_wireless_examples_bluetooth_wireless_uart_freertos LionkServer Debug' has encountered a problem. Error in final launch sequence."

"LinkServer Target Connection Error   Reason: Error: unable to configure core for probe index 1, wire not connected.  LinkServer has been terminated and will be restarted. Please restart your debug session. if the problem recurs, please power cycle your debug probe and restart MCUXpresso IDE."

I did the recycle the SDK board power and restart the MCUXpresso. all the effort is useless. could somebody tell me what should I do to get the problem fixed.

I have changed SDK board from QN9080 DK-V1.3 to QN9080SIP-DK. the result is same.

Regards,

Albert

Labels (1)
1 Solution
albert_zhou
Contributor III

Hi Estephania,

Yes, it works. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay. I just did it this morning because I am working on other priority.

Best regards,

Albert

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Buy any chance , did you load a demo with low power capabilities before trying this one ? If you did, could you please put your board in ISP mode ?

You will need to set jumper JP15 and press the reset button, when doing this the MCU will enter a known state and the IDE will be able to detect your device when trying to enter the debug mode.

Once it gets detected , you will need to remove this jumper for the code to run.

Regards,

Estephania

albert_zhou
Contributor III

Hi Estephania,

Yes, it works. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay. I just did it this morning because I am working on other priority.

Best regards,

Albert

0 Kudos
frq05186
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Had the same issue and it worked on my end.

I could flash Hello world and then the jumper is no longer needed and I can reflash other examples from the SDK wo issues

0 Kudos