显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How to determine clock run mode on Kinetis Controller

跳至解决方案
701 次查看
sean_dvorscak
Contributor III

I am using a MKE18F microcontroller, and am having a hard time figuring out how the Low Speed, Normal, and High Speed clock modes work.

The SCG module has RCCR, VCCR, and HCCR registers.  The RCCR is for Normal Clock Control, VCCR is for Very Low Power Clock Control, and HCCR is for High Speed Clock Control.  There is also the CSR register that shows the configuration set by one of the clock control registers I just mentioned.

I had a few questions on this topic:

1. I was wondering if there is something you can check to see what xCCR register the CSR is currently reflecting?

2. How do I enter the different clock modes (Normal, High Speed, Low Power)?  Do I just set the VCCR to what I want if I want Low Power Mode? And RCCR if I want normal mode?

0 项奖励
1 解答
692 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi sean_dvorscak,

SMC_PMSTAT indicate the current power mode of the system. Please download the MCUXpresso SDK and refer to twrke18f_scg example.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
693 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi sean_dvorscak,

SMC_PMSTAT indicate the current power mode of the system. Please download the MCUXpresso SDK and refer to twrke18f_scg example.

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
684 次查看
sean_dvorscak
Contributor III
Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for.
0 项奖励