cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM_KL25Z problem

Jump to solution
mato_cica1
Contributor II

I have started some demo applications from SDK for FRDM_KL25Z. when I run demo for UART I can not fire LED diodes, and when I started LED demo I can not start UART in that application. What should I do to get UART functionalities in LED application and vice versa?
Thank you,

1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mato Cica

This question is duplicated with your case, now just add the case answer:

Thank you for your interest in the NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.
Do you configure the correct code?
Especially the pins, please check the pinmux.c, and refer to the SDK code to add it.
Then try it again.
Your problem is mainly caused by your code, please refer to the SDK code carefully.
If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.
If your question is solved, please tell me to close this case, and help to me fill the feedback as resolved, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mato Cica

This question is duplicated with your case, now just add the case answer:

Thank you for your interest in the NXP kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you.
Do you configure the correct code?
Especially the pins, please check the pinmux.c, and refer to the SDK code to add it.
Then try it again.
Your problem is mainly caused by your code, please refer to the SDK code carefully.
If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.
If your question is solved, please tell me to close this case, and help to me fill the feedback as resolved, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.