Enable/disable Analog Compare MKE02

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable/disable Analog Compare MKE02

phamtrieu
Contributor I

I'm using MKE02 MCU on my board. I init ACMP(analog compare) and it runs. But i want to disable/enable ACMP by clear/set ACMPx_SC[ACE] when MCU is running. What happen when i do that?

Thanks.

Sorry, my English is not good.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you disable ACMP by clear ACMPx_SC[ACE] , then the function of this module will not work anymore.

For example:

1. It will not generate interrupt according to the voltage of input(external signal or 6-bit DAC output).

2. The ACMP0 output capture function will be disabled.

3.2.3 ACMP0 output capture.PNG

3. FTM2 three PWM synchronization function will be affected due to it was the Trigger0 of FTM2.

Trigger0 is connected to the output of ACMP0.PNG

4. FTM2 fault function will be affected due to Fault 0 is connected to ACMP0 output.

Fault 0 is connected to ACMP0 output.PNG

5. Then UART0_RX filter using ACMP0 will be disabled.

3.2.6 UART0_RX filter.PNG

6. The wakeup function by ACMP will be affected.

Table 3-11. AWIC stop wakeup sources.PNG

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

phamtrieu
Contributor I

thanks for your reply. 

But, i do not use that feature which use ACMP output. I only use interrupt of ACMP.

I want to ask that: when i enable module ACMP, could it make i interrupt or something without signal to ACMP chanel?

0 Kudos