表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Debugging with P&E micro on a K66F

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,501件の閲覧回数
PJay
Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to use a P&E Micro Multilink Universal to debug on a K66F target utilizing a Windows 10 PC and MCUXpresso. I have successfully debugged using the JLink debugger through the USB to this target.

Unfortunately, I have not been successful debugging with the P&E Micro.

I am using the shell example to debug. 

I updated the P&E Micro Universal firmware. It is a Rev B. 

In MCUXpresso IDE v11.3.0 [Build 5222] [2021-01-11], I added the P&E Micro software with Help>Install New Software option. It is up to date.

I created a Launch Configuration for the PE Debug, see pictures. When I select Debug, the first time, I the debug console states "Could not connect to semihosting port due to connection timeout. Please check that the correct port number is configured."

And a window is shown that states "pegdbserver_console.exe has stopped working". Any subsequent attempts to debug shows this window, but not the message on the debug console.

I have not cut any traces on the K66F. I was under the impression I would be able to debug with the P&E Micro connected to the 10 pin J9 without doing so.

I am attaching photos of the debug configuration and board connection with lights on the P&E Micro Universal.

Any suggestions on things to try or clarifications would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

PJ

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,461件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I find you connect to K20 jtag port, not k66 jtage port. If you want to debug K66, please connect to J9.

Regards,

Jing

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
1,470件の閲覧回数
PJay
Contributor II

Thank you for your reply.

I cut trace J8 and J12 as you suggested. No difference was seen with the results.

The Console prints:

"Could not connect to semihosting port due to connection timeout. Please check that the correct port number is configured."

Then a window pops up with "pegdbserver_console.exe has stopped working".

I noticed in the stack list messages shown in MCUXpresso for Console from <terminated, exit value: -1> pegdbserver_console.

I have attached the Console output.

Any suggestions why the I would get the error regarding the port number configuration?

Thanks,

PJ

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,462件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I find you connect to K20 jtag port, not k66 jtage port. If you want to debug K66, please connect to J9.

Regards,

Jing

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,491件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi PJay,

You can try to disconnect J12 and J8. This is SWDIO and SWDCLK controlled by openSDA. It may cause conflict.

Regards,

Jing

0 件の賞賛
返信