キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CRCGEN for K70 Processor

957件の閲覧回数
Ali2006
Contributor II

CRCGEN is not processing my complete compiled file.

My CALC_CRC.CRC file is as follows.

CRC
SEED = 0xfef
FILL = 0xFF
FROM 0x00000000 TO 0x000FFFE0;
DEST = 0x000FFFE2

I have the crcgen running in the post build structure as instructed. 

Attached is the generated S19 from the linker.. as well as the CRC generated file. If you look at address 0x0002EAA0  In the .crc file the code ends here an then continues to place the CRC at it's destination and then go on to put out some SRAM default data.  In the basic .S19 file the code continues (albiet with a few empty locations to 0x2EAD8 and on to 0x31E68)

I've tried with the linker creating a .afx as well with the same resulting missed location.

Original Attachment has been moved to: AIMS_ISB_TWR.elf.S19.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: AIMS_ISB_TWR.elf.crc.S19.zip

0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)

703件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

- Could you please tell me How do you generate the SRecord type file   .crc.s19 ?

I only can generate crc.elf file.

- Could you please test a simple project to check whether it can work well .

- And there is another method for CRC calculation as Erich said:

https://community.nxp.com/message/589893 

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

703件の閲覧回数
bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Objectcopy normally generates hex files, there are command line options to generate S19:

OBJCOPY = arm-none-eabi-objcopy

$(OBJCOPY) --srec-forceS3 -O srec $(OBJDIR)/$< $(OBJDIR)/$@

SRecord may be useful for some CRC's and file conversions:

SRecord 1.64 

0 件の賞賛

703件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello BOB,

I test a simple project on my side , when use the .elf file , after download the .elf  file with CRC ,

except the CRC data , others all the same with .elf without CRC data . So there is no error.

And when I change the .elf with CRC data to SREC file , from the format after the CRC data ,

there seems to some data placed into RAM memory , while this is just format . I think there is

no function error . You can create a simple project to check ,for example a LED, or hello world ,

check whether it can work well .

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

703件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bob,

- How about your problem now ?

If  can now work , I still recommend you use this method :

CRC Checksum Generation with ‘SRecord’ Tools for GNU and Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse  

- And on my side if you use CRCGEN,  I still can not use the S19 file to CRC, could you please

send me a simple project , which you have use CRCGEN , I will check and reproduce it on my side, if it have sosme bug, I will report it to the CW team ,thank!

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

703件の閲覧回数
Ali2006
Contributor II

Alice,

When using CRCGEN you can only have one type of output.. So either you use the -o or the -srec.. you can't use both. 

So of you use the -srec.. you can then get an s19 record output from crcgen.   If you don't have the S19 output from your compiler, there is a

checkbox in the linker Output settings that allows you to create an s19 record.  

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

703件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Heather,

Thanks for your sharing.

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛