cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer displayed on the LED using FRDM-K20D50M

andersrullestad
Contributor I

Hey!

So I am having some issues with my assessment creating a working board where the accelerometer data is visually displayed on the LED in an appropriate manner. Also, A serial terminal displaying the raw accelerometer values along each of the three axes (X, Y, Z).
When you tilt it it should show different colors depending on what angle you have it in. the main colors are RED, GREEN and BLUE.
I'm new to Kinetis and FRDM board so I hope someone can give me a lot of help finishing til task.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anders,

Please refer to the FRDM-K20D50M sample code, the frdm-k20d50m-demo have the function what you needed:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/software/KINETIS_50MHZ_SC.zip?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Lab%20and%20Test%20Sof...

You can find the project in folder:\kinetis_50MHz_sc\k20d50m_sc_baremetal\build\iar\frdm-k20d50m-demo

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos