Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting VREG pin in MK22FN512VLH12  MCU

Jump to solution
vishalgirisagar
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am using MK22FN512VLH12 MCU in my design. I am confused about a pin VREG. How should I connect this pin? Any suggestions would help greatly.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Vishal Girisagar:

I suppose you mean the VREGIN pin. If using the USB module then VREGIN is the input for the internal USB voltage regulator and you need to provide from 2.7 V to 5.5 V to this pin, as noticed in the datasheet:

pastedImage_0.png

And in the pin VOUT33 you must connect a capacitor:

pastedImage_3.png

If not using USB functionality, then you can leave the pins floating and also disable the USB regulator by writing 0 to SIM_SOPT1[USBREGEN].

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Vishal Girisagar:

I suppose you mean the VREGIN pin. If using the USB module then VREGIN is the input for the internal USB voltage regulator and you need to provide from 2.7 V to 5.5 V to this pin, as noticed in the datasheet:

pastedImage_0.png

And in the pin VOUT33 you must connect a capacitor:

pastedImage_3.png

If not using USB functionality, then you can leave the pins floating and also disable the USB regulator by writing 0 to SIM_SOPT1[USBREGEN].

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vishalgirisagar
Contributor II

Hi Jorge,

Thank you...

0 Kudos