您的意思是: 
已解决

Pin Interrupt Processor Expert Init_GPIO

跳至解决方案
457 次查看
martindusek
Contributor V

Hi,

I have difficulties getting pin interrupt on PTA12 of KL02 working. I configured Init_GPIO component, please see pictures of the configuration. I added interrupt service routine called OnChange to the main.c and at the beginning of this function I added breakpoint. However, when I connect PTA12 to GND (it has pull up) nothing happens - the breakpoint is not hit.

What else has to be done in order to have pin interrupt using Init_GPIO component working?

55973_55973.pngInit_GPIO.png55974_55974.pngInit_GPIO2.png55975_55975.pngInit_GPIO3.png

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
243 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Martin,

Please enable interrupt :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
244 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Martin,

Please enable interrupt :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!