您的意思是: 
已解决

KDS always performing full build instead of incremental

跳至解决方案
757 次查看
piotrcerba
Contributor III

Hello.

One hour ago I was making changes to my project and everytime I clicked the hammer "Build ... for project" it was performing incremental build, which was always very quick.

Now, suddenly, while clicking this button the environment always performs a full build which in my case takes around 30 seconds.

Other projects always build only with incremental build. I don't know what has happened.

How to return to the incremental build only setting? What have I done wrong?

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
520 次查看
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Piotr,

maybe you have renamed your project? I'm aware of such a 'full build' problem if the 'refresh policy' is not correctly set.

See Eclipse Project ‘Refresh Policy’: Broken Incremental Build with External Make? | MCU on Eclipse

Some of the Kinetis SDK v1.2 projects have that problem too, but with the above information there is an easy solution.

I hope this helps,

Erich

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
521 次查看
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Piotr,

maybe you have renamed your project? I'm aware of such a 'full build' problem if the 'refresh policy' is not correctly set.

See Eclipse Project ‘Refresh Policy’: Broken Incremental Build with External Make? | MCU on Eclipse

Some of the Kinetis SDK v1.2 projects have that problem too, but with the above information there is an easy solution.

I hope this helps,

Erich

520 次查看
piotrcerba
Contributor III

Thank you Erich, it helped!

0 项奖励