cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energy metering TWR-KM34T75M

dariusz_hurek
Contributor II

Hello,
I bought the TWR-KM34Z75M development kit.
I would like to realize a 1 phase energy measurement with it.

However, it does not want to work. There are already problems building the project using the example program.

I have read the document "Filter-Based Algorithm for Metering Applications" and have tried to program using the example program on page 79 and 80.

My IDE is the Kinetis Design Studio, Version: 3.2.0

I followed the instructions in the document in chapter 4.1.1 on page 25 and added the required libraries and includs.

The required configuration file was created and icluded.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

When building the project I get the following error message:

pastedImage_4.png

Can anyone give me a hint how to solve the problem ?

3 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hurek,

The problem here is that you are not using the appropriate IDE for this project. This reference design was made for IAR IDE. That is the reason why it does not compile on your side.

I hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dariusz_hurek
Contributor II

But why is it stated in the document that it can also be done with the GCC compiler? Libraries and required includes are given. The Kinetis Design Studio uses the GCC compiler.

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hurek,

I see what you mean. In table 7 of the Filter Based Algorithm Metering Applications document it is stated how to integrate the library into your application to work with different compilers. However, we do not have any example already developed using KDS. We only have projects for IAR IDE.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,

Felipe